Choose Underwater Lights Instructions
Underwater Lights Instruction Video
Aqua Dock Lights are specially designed to provide you with years of enjoyment with very little maintenance in both salt or freshwater applications.
- UNPLUG the light BEFORE INSTALLATION or removal from water!
- Do not handle any hardware, including the cord, that comes with the device without first unplugging the electrical cord from the power source.
- Do not operate above water surface.
Since the Aqua Dock Lights are semi-self-cleaning due to the natural heat generated, the light should only require cleaning occasionally if marine growth appears. Disconnect the power source to the device before cleaning. Remove the light from the water by pulling the electrical cord. A simple hard bristled brush can be used to scrub the lens during cleaning. If heavy growth appears that cannot be removed by a brush, the use of a scraper is recommended.
Questions & Concerns
For any questions or concerns regarding your underwater light system, our customer service team can be reached as follows:
Monday – Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST at (561) 623-5340
24/7 via Contact Form
Congratulations on the purchase of your new mountable underwater dock light! Aqua Dock Lights provides high-quality and thoroughly-tested mountable underwater LED lights designed to illuminate efficiently and last. Please read further for important information about your new product.
Care & Maintenance
Light should be removed regularly to check and clean any marine growth using a soft brush to allow clear illumination for the light. Clear antifouling can be applied to help reduce any marine growth. The matching driver box should be opened and visually inspect every six months.
Ensure that the LED Light will be fully submerged at low tide (if applicable) then select a flat mounting surface for the light and secure by way of two main body deep threaded holes(1) M8x 1.25 x 9mm or simply lay on bottom face up.
Note: An optional mounting bar is also available.
Caution! Route LED light electrical cable away from any sharp edges/surfaces.
LED Light Information:
The latest commercial grade “COB” High-Density Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology used in this light will provide robust and reliable operation under normal operating conditions when used with the matching driver box.
Internal thermal limit protection included. Note: Optimum performance and longevity will be achieved when operating underwater. This light is intended for underwater lighting applications. Depending upon water clarity conditions, the light beam can reach up to 30 meters (100 feet).
Driver Box Information:
Includes the latest control technology and electronic component construction to guarantee high levels of performance. Universal VAC input with short circuit, over current, over voltage and over temperature protections. Electrical cable attached GFCI male plug and electrical wiring terminal block with VAC input fuse protection.
Always disconnect and lock-out power before working on the LED light. Always ensure that VAC power is disconnected and locked out before performing driver box installation and/or service. Never operate without GFCI protection at power source.
- Light source = Instant-on high flux, high density LED array – 14,630 maximum Lumens and 7000 Kelvin color temperature in White
- Available in Blue, Green, Red or RGB changing LED array’s – Approx 15,000 hours life
- Lense = Clear borosilicate glass – 4.8mm (0.19”) thick – 106mm (4.2”) diameter net aperture
- Light dimensions = 150mm (5.9”) diameter x 35mm (1.4”) long – 2936 grams (6.5 lbs)
- Light construction = Marine bronze – Stainless steel fasteners
- Driver box dimensions = 292mm (11.5”) long x 235mm (9.3”) wide x 132mm (5.2”) deep – 2127 grams (4.7 pounds)
- Driver box construction = Gray molded fiberglass polyester with polyurethane gasket, IP66/NEMA 4X rated
- Driver = 100-277VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-0.68 Ampere input range – 150 Watt output
- Cable to driver box = Marine grade electrical cable, 16/3 stranded copper wire
- Cable from driver box to LED light = Marine grade electrical cable, 16/2 stranded copper wire
- Terminal block fuse = Fast blow 10 Amp cylindrical, 6.3mm diameter x 25mm or 32mm long (0.25” diameter x 1.0” or 1.25” long)
Please contact our support staff at 561-623-5340, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
Serviceable Parts: (LED Light)
The LED light is factory rebuildable only. For all servicing call and request an RMA number and return the LED light to the US office
for repair and/or rebuilding.
Serviceable Parts: (Driver Box)
Upon opening the driver box by unscrewing four captive lid fasteners, replacement of Driver (12) or Fused Terminal Block (14) is accomplished by removal and replacement of associated fasteners and wiring (see diagram below). Further, a 10 Amp Fast Blow Fuse (16) located in the Fused Terminal Block (14) may be pulled out and replaced as required.
Caution! Ensure that VAC power is disconnected and locked out before servicing driver box.